Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pause for breath...

I've been going nonstop this week, and I love it!  

This week I started my longterm subbing assignment for Mrs. H, and it really couldn't have gone better!  (Well, I lost my patience with 1st block once, but some of them were being jerks).  That single morning aside, I have the most fantastic students and I'm teaching some of my favorite subjects.  We're doing Macbeth in 1st and 3rd, and The Things They Carried in 2nd.  Then, on Monday and Thursday nights I have class from 4:30-7:00 and 3:30-6:00, respectively.  On Monday I was pretty exhausted, but every other day this week has been fine.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity to gain more teaching experience, and it's SO COOL to be back at B.H.S!  I even have some of the same students I taught last year.  :)

Time to get back to work, since I'm so busy during the week I'm going to use the weekend to research and write papers.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment