Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Blog

I want to start a new blog, one based on my experiences as a new teacher of English and professional development. The first step in creating a new blog is thinking of a catchy and appropriate name. And of course I, as the person who is now expected to not only be proficient in creative writing, but is also supposed to teach and guide others through the process, am stumped. I want a title that expresses that 1) I am a new teacher interested in professional development 2) I am a teacher of English interested in discussing and studying all fields correlating to the study of English Language Arts and 3) I am an intern chronicling my experiences as a first semester student teacher. Any ideas? (Beginning English was taken, who'd have thunk?)

No comments:

Post a Comment