Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lights Out!!!

The power went off briefly last night around 9:30!  No storm or wind or anything, the apartment complex just lost power suddenly.  Luckily, after the tornado I stocked up on candles and flashlights, so I grabbed a flashlight and went around the apartment setting out votive candles.  I actually kind of liked the effect, very heartwarming and homey.  Normally I hate losing power, because there's nothing to do!  But last night my laptop had a decent charge, so I watched a netflix while I waited for the power to come back on.  Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham was the night's selection.  I'm into foreign titles lately, so if you need a Bollywood fix, give this one a try.  

Also, I finally blocked my latest knitting project!  A few finishing details, and I'll be all done!


I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment